Sew in love!

I have so many projects going on right now!  I've been working on cross-stitching a Christmas stocking for my husband for about 6 years and I'm so close to finishing.  I keep starting other projects, and I have many more in my head!  Anyway, here is my latest that I started, and finished, today!  I found these adorable kitchen towels from Target's dollar section and just HAD to get them.  I wasn't sure what I was going to make with them at first.  A friend suggested an apron, then that got me thinking, why not a dress for my little one!  So, here is her Valentine's dress.  We're going to Valentine's Day party on Wednesday, so she'll be sporting it then.  I can't take the credit for it.  I got the tutorial from another blog, Trey and Lucy.  She has some really cute stuff there, you should check it out! :)   I knew I should have taken "before" pictures, but I just found pictures and another tutorial at Daydream believers!  Why didn't I buy more of those towels! 

Front of the dress (I put a onesie under it, and I'm going to find different ribbon at the top, it's all I had)





Back of the dress (So cute!)


2 comments:

Michelle {Daydream Believers} said...

The dress looks great! I just love those towels (and wish I would have bought more too!) :) M*

Anonymous said...

You make adorable outfits! Following back from Mommy's Peanut Gallery :)